Information document article 13 EU Reg. 2016/679- GDPR – Information on the processing of personal data collected from the interested party
In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European regulation for the protection of personal data) we provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of the personal data provided. The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted via links on the websites in the domain of the owner, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for the websites of third parties. This is a disclosure that is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) and is also inspired by the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC, regarding Cookies as well as required by the Provision of the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data of 08.05.2014 regarding cookies.
Personal data that can be processed: “personal data”: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“interested”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social; (C26, C27, C30).
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers and terminals used by users, the addresses in URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
Data communicated by the interested party
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses, as well as the compilation and forwarding of the forms on the site of the Owner, involves the acquisition of the sender’s contact data, necessary to reply, as well as all the data personal data included in the communications.
Specific information could be presented in the pages of the site, in relation to particular services or data processing provided.
Cookies and other technologies
For more information on the cookies and other technologies used, see the cookies policy by pressing the icon at the bottom left of this website.
1 DATA CONTROLLER, pursuant to articles 4 and 24 of EU Reg. 2016/679 is Calcio Deal by Bruno Contu – firstname.lastname@example.org – P.IVA 01791010927 – C.F. CNTBRN62A07B745U
2 DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (RPD/DPO- Data Protection Officer), pursuant to articles 37 – 39 of EU Reg. 2016/679, contact by e-mail email@example.com
3 PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT
Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
A) -navigation on the website: the data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the services (most visited pages, number of visitors by hour or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.) and to check the correct functioning of the services offered;
– possible compilation of the form collected in the about Calcio Deal area;
– possible compilation of a comment.
LEGAL BASES: The data processing will take place in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to art. 6 EU Reg. 2016/679:
– based on the execution of a contract or execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party; – on the basis of the processing necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller or of third parties, provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject who require the protection of personal data do not prevail and also taking into account reasonable expectations entertained by the data subject at the time and in the context of the collection of personal data, when the data subject can reasonably expect that processing will take place for this purpose (recital 47);
4 RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF DATA RECIPIENTS
Personal data will be communicated to recipients, who will process the data as managers (art. 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) and/or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Manager
bile (art. 29 of EU Reg. 2016/679), for the purposes listed above in point 3 and to third parties. Specifically, the data will be communicated to:
– specifically identified and authorized service providers; – entities that provide services for the management of the information system and communication networks (including e-mail); – studies or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships; – competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, upon request; – in the case of administrative accounting purposes, the data may eventually be transmitted to commercial information companies for the assessment of solvency and payment habits and/or to subjects for credit recovery purposes. The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of data processing manager, or operate in total autonomy as separate data controllers. The list of data processors is constantly updated and available by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
5 TRANSFER OF DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION AND WARRANTIES
Personal data will not be transferred to non-EU countries.
6. DATA RETENTION PERIOD OR CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE PERIOD
The processing will be carried out in an automated and manual form, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed for this purpose. In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 lett. e) of EU Reg. 2016/679, the personal data collected will be kept in a form that allows the identification of the interested parties for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed. In particular, the Personal Data will be processed for a period of time equal to the minimum necessary, as indicated by Recital 39 of the Regulation, i.e. until the termination of the existing contractual and pre-contractual relationships, without prejudice to a further retention period which may be imposed by law as also provided for by Recital 65 of the Regulation. The timing is determined on the basis of criteria that the interested party can get information about by writing to email@example.com
7 RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
The interested parties have the right to obtain, in the foreseen cases, access to personal data and the rectification or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the treatment that concerns them or to oppose the treatment (articles 15 and following of the EU Regulation 2016 /679). You can assert your rights by contacting the DPO, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the office of the Data Controller indicated above. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
You are free to provide personal data in dedicated areas. Failure to provide personal data will make it impossible to use the services offered by the data controller.
Update date 10.28.22