The January transfer market operations closed:
- Atalanta: Sale of Malinovskyi(C) to Marseille, Zortea(D) Sassuolo
- Bologna: bought goalkeeper Ravaglia from Reggina, left-back Kyriakopoulos from Sassuolo and sold Juwara(A) to Odense and Kasius(D) to Rapid Vienna.
- Cremonese: Ferrari (D) purchased from Sampdoria, Benassi (C) Fiorentina and Galdames (C) from Genoa. Sold Baez(A) to Frosinone, Ascacibar(C) to Hertha Berlin and Hendry(D) to Brugge.
- Empoli: Acquired Caputo(A) from Sampdoria, Falcusan(D) from Cluji, Stassin(D) from Heerenveen, Piccoli(A) from Verona and Vignato(C) from Bologna. Sold Lammers (A) to Sampdoria, Bajrami (C) to Sassuolo and Crociata (C) to Cittadella.
- Fiorentina: Brekalo (A) bought from Wolfsburg, Sirigu (P) from Napoli and Sabiri (C) from Sampdoria who will arrive in June. Sold Gollini (P) to Naples, Benassi (C) to Cremonese, Maleh (C) to Lecce and Zurkoswki (C) to Spezia.
- Inter: No signings. F.Carboni(D) sold to Monza and S.Esposito(C) to Bari.
- Juventus: You sign nobody. Transferred McKennie(C) to Leeds
- Lazio: Purchased Pellegrini (D) from Eintracht Frankfurt. Kamenovic (D) sold to Sparta in Prague
- Lecce: Signed Ceccaroni(D) from Venezia, Maleh(C) from Bologna, Cassandro(D) from Cittadella, Kijun(A) from Tabor and Romagnoli(D) from Parma. None sold.
- Milan: Acquired Devis Vasquez (P) from Club Guarani. None sold.
- Monza: Purchased F. Carboni from Inter. Sold Marrone (C) to Pordenone
- Naples: Bereszynski(D) from Sampdoria and Gollini(P) from Naples bought. Sirigu(P) sold to Fiorentina, Zanoli(D) to Sampdoria and Contini(P) to Reggina.
- Roma: Purchased Llorente(D) from Leeds and Solbakken(A) from Bodo/Glimt. Sold Shomurodov (A) to Spezia and Vina (D) Bournemouth.
- Salernitana: Acquired Crnigoj(C) from Venice, Troost-Ekong(D) from Watford, Nicolussi Caviglia(C) from Sudtirol and Ochoa(P) from America. Sold Capezzi (C) to Perugia.
- Sampdoria: Acquired Gunter(D) from Verona, Cuisance(C) from Venice, Lammers(A) from Empoli, Nuytinck(D) from Udinese, Zanoli(D) from Naples and Turk(P) from Reggiana. Sold Verre (C) to Palermo, Caputo (A) to Empoli, Ferrari (D) to Cremonese, Bereszynski (D) to Naples, Villar (C) to Getafe and Sabiri (C) to Fiorentina.
- Sassuolo: Purchased Zortea (D) from Atalanta and Bajrami (C) from Empoli. Traorè (C) sold to Bournemouth and Ayhan (D) to Galatasaray.
- Spezia: Signed Somurodov(A) from Roma, Wisniewski(D) from Venice, Marchetti(P) free agent, Esposito(C) from Spal, Joao Moutinho(D) from Orlando City, Zurkoswki(C) from Fiorentina, Cipot(C) ) from NS Mura and Krollis(A) from Valmeira. Kiwior(D) sold to Arsenal and Sher(C) Groningen.
- Turin: Acquired Ilic(C) from Verona, Gravillon(D) from Reims and Vieira(C) from Sampdoria. Lukic(C) Fulham, Edera(A) to Pordenone, Garbett(C) Nac Breda and Ikkan(C) to Sampdoria were sold.
- Udinese: Acquired Matheus Martins(A) from Fluminense, Diawara(A) from Genk and Thauvin(A) without transfer. Sold Makengo (C) to Lorient, Nuytinck (D) to Sampdoria, Jajalo (C) to Verona and Matheus Martins (A) to Watford.
- Verona: Acquired Gaich(A) Cska Moscow, Duda(C) from Cologne, Ngonge(A) from Groningen, Zeefuik(D) from Hertha Berlin, Braaf(A) from Borussia Dortmound and Abildgaard(C) from Rubin Zazan. Ilic (C) sold to Turin, Gunter (D) to Sampdoria and Hongla (C) to Real Valladolid.
January market which saw the big names completely at a standstill, both in purchases and in sales. Inter and Roma were blocked by the cases of Skriniar and Zaniolo, Milan failed to get the winger they were looking for. Juventus grappling with corporate problems, made only one outgoing operation with McKennie sold to England, while Napoli and Atalanta did not need to intervene. Lazio managed to cover the role of left-back by taking on Luca Pellegrini.
Among the teams that moved better, Torino with the purchase of Ilic and Gravillon, Spezia which strengthened in attack with Somurodov, in midfield with Zurkoswki and Esposito. The movements of Lecce are also interesting, which has tried to cover some holes in defense with the purchase of Romagnoli and Cassandro and some operations of Verona which should allow the Verona team to have a greater technical rate both in midfield and in attack.
Udinese, as always, also moved in perspective, taking Matheus Martins, the Brazilian striker from Fluminense, who then turned to gain experience at Watford in England.